Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alaska-NW tie, Japan falling behind

So, currently it's a tie between Alaska and the Northwest. Looks like Hawaii and Japan are losing pretty badly. I don't think I can take another year of teaching the exact same material from the exact same textbook in the exact same way. Plus it doesn't help that my closest friends are considerably further away than my friends last year.

I went to a sleepover last night. We watched Rear Window and ate yummy lasagna. We had an awesome time, but unfortunately, she lives two hours away. It made me long for the days at Willamette when almost all my friends were within walking distance.

I'm going to a Japanese style wedding tomorrow. I have a pretty dress, a shiny necklace, and shoes that hopefully won't kill me.

1 comment:

Melissa Leeanne said...

I vote Alaska. Tell me what you might want to do and I'll start searching for jobs for you.