Saturday, June 2, 2007

Finally back in Hawaii

After two weeks of traveling, I'm finally back in Hawaii. Since I last posted, I saw two amazing musicals (more about that later), wandered around New York City on my own, traveled halfway around the world, and unpacked 5 bags that weigh an average of 50lbs. Although I will admit that "unpacking" consists of dumping the contents of these bags on to the floor of my room.

While in New York, I saw Spring Awakening and Avenue Q, two musicals that represent angst and confusion in teenagers and young adults. As expected, Avenue Q was hilarious, fun, and puppet-filled, so I had a great time. My sister and I decided to see Spring Awakening on a whim since tickets were 50% off at the TKTS booth. The show was simply amazing (see below). Its rare for my sister to enjoy things, and she liked it.

No comments: