Saturday, June 23, 2007

mock enkai

Dinner tonight was fabulous. I went to a restaurant called Natsunoya Tea House with the other Hawaii JETs and it was fantastic. The food was really good, the games were silly and fun, and I ended up winning the only game with a prize. :) I also made a few new friends along the way. After dinner a group of us went to a bar called, I kid you not, 8 fat fat 8. $3 IPAs, so I was a happy camper, although ultimately it didn't matter since another ALT ended up covering the round. We sang a little karaoke, ate some edamame, and all around had a good time. We made plans to go out to a place called Tiki's next weekend (one of the other JETs works there and gets 50% off). Tiki's is a restaurant in Waikiki that is decorated with tiki torches, but apparently its pretty good.

To make a long story short (and stop the rambling), I had fun tonight.

No comments: