Saturday, May 10, 2008

Time-out

I feel like time is on hold.  You know how when you're really tired, everything that's happening just feels like it's going on around you and you're just kinda floating along?  That's how I feel.  Nick caught some sort of flu thing, so he's been passed out in my living room for the past four days.  Meanwhile, I went to work on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday while simultaneously ducking out of social engagements (none of which I actually wanted to go to).  I have soccer practice today, but the triple whammy of Nick's flu, the terrible weather, and my still not completely recovered ankle has kept me at home.  

My birthday is this weekend and I'm not quite sure what to do about it.  I have this increasing paranoia that I'll either be stricken with the flu or I'll just be so exhausted that I won't want to do anything.  Of course, chances are that Dan will be right and I'll be completely fine.

No comments: